Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Berkeley Lab Recruiter Captures Video of Space Shuttle Endeavor

Our very own Recruiter, Robert Rodriguez, captured this terrific video of Space Shuttle Endeavor as it made a fly-by over Berkeley Lab on its way to Southern California.  The photo below was taken by Lab Photographer, Roy Kaltschmidt as the shuttle flew over the Advanced Light Source.



I personally happen to be on vacation, traveling to Southern California and was sitting in the Oakland Airport when I saw the low-flying shuttle breeze its way over.  Later, when arriving at LAX, I saw the shuttle in the air, off in the distance and then it made a landing on the runway next to our plane.  It was an amazing sight to see!




P.S. to Robert - I'm inviting you to my kids' birthday parties to video! Best Blogger Tips

Blogger Tips - Get This Gadget